Vintage Knitting, Retro Dressmaking, Make do and Mend, Original and Vintage Inspired Knitting Patterns, Vintage Inspired books

Sunday, August 02, 2015

Pubslush Site Maintenance

ETA: I'm very pleased to advise that the Pubslush site is now up and running again after essential maintenance over the weekend. 

After having some problems accessing my crowdfunder page on the pubslush website I contacted them for advice. Unfortunately the site has had to have maintenance done over the weekend and is therefore currently unavailable until its completed.

My sincere apologies if you've been trying to access the crowdfunder but it should be back up very soon. As soon as I know the page is working again I will let you know right away.

I'm terribly sorry for the inconvenience.

for now
Susan xx

No comments :